Introduction and Description
Electronic weighing scale is a kind of electronic device widely used in daily life of human beings and in industrial fields. They look very simple but exactly a kind of product integrated in modern sensor technology, electronics and computer technology.
- 1. In high accuracy, high resolution and sensitive reaction.
- 2. By digital visual display screen, human error could be reduced to ZERO in weighing data.
- 3. A wide range of weighing value together with special features e.g. tare, withholding tare, cumulative, alerts etc.
- 4. Convenient and safe in transportation due to the mini size of the device.
- 5. Simple installation and easy maintenance.
- 6. Ambient temperature is -10 degree C to 40 degree C.
|Item 1: Weighing and Packaging machine|
|Name||Handheld Electronic Scale|
|Description||1. Handheld type scale with English panel.
2. Power supported by Dry battery in 2pcs.
|Maximum weight allowed||40 kgs|
|Scale value||10 g|
|Item 2: Screw lifter|
|Name||Electronic Platform Scale|
|Maximum weight range||300 kgs||500 kgs|
|Scale value||200 g||200 g|
|Scaling table Size (mm)||500×600||550×700|
|Loading Quantity 1x20’FCL||340 sets||260 sets|
|Item 3: Air compressor|
|Name||Electronic Desktop Scale|
|Maximum weight range||15 kgs||30 kgs|
|Scale value||5 g||10 g|
|Scaling table Size (mm)||290×220||290×220|
|Loading Quantity 1x20’FCL||1600 sets|