Introduction and Description
Portable sewing machine is specialized in sewing various kinds of bag made by woven propylene \ textile \ sack \ canvas \ nylon \ craft paper which are filled full with grain, sugar, salt, herbs, chemicals, metal powder, ore powder and other items. With the advantages of durable use, firm sewing, beautiful stitches and convenient unpacking, the machine is widely used in factories and warehouses for product packaging.
Single chain stitch
|Power supply||220V/110V; 50-60Hz|
|Spindle speed||9000 rpm|
|Adjustable stitch length||6-8 mm|
|Suture size||2x3 shares Sewing thread|
|Maximum sewing thickness||6 mm|
|Machine size||270x160x330 mm|
|N.W./G.W.||3.8 kgs / 4.5 kgs|
- A. Electric Motor
- B. Date of Manufacture
- C. Lubricating oil filling hole on top
- D. LOGO marking on motor shell
Portable Sewing machine Gk9-8 is designed in a compact structure with Cast aluminum alloy shell, which makes the machine a durable use, a small weight and an easy operation. By using the universal sizes screws and nuts, the sewing machine is easily to be maintained in everywhere of the world.
Easy consumable Spare parts in Extra cost:
|Start Switch and
- 1. A power supply of 220~240V is requested for using the Sewing machine.
- 2. For safety reason, rubber shoes and gloves are required when using in a wet place.
- 3. Engine oil is not allowed to come into the motor during the time of using.
- 4. Replace the Electric motor brush and cable wire cover in case they are in abrasion.
- 5. Please stop using the machine when the Environmental humidity is 85% and up.