Introduction and Description
This is a single-function Rice milling machine widely used in West Africa due to its easy running and superior performance in rice processing works. It is designed in a unique machine structure with double rice sieves and double milling knives, which makes the processing production in less broken rice, lower rice temperature, larger output, lower power consumption and in more durable use.
The machine is mainly including feeding device, milling device, separating device, power and machine frame. Details as below:
- 1. Feeding device is consisting of a Paddy rice hopper and a Feeding barrel, the latter one is for feeding quantity control.
- 2. Milling device includes machine body, milling roller, milling knives, rice sieve and adjust screw system, mainly for crushing the rice husk.
- 3. Separating device includes fan, separator and classification sieve, mainly to separate the white rice, the fine bran, the broken rice and the hulls. A cloth bag covering the fan exit is mainly for dust collection.
- 4. Power supply system is consisting of a power source, a spindle pulley and a fan pulley. This is to transfer the power from Electric motor or Diesel engine to Milling roller and the fan.
- 5. Machine frame, without any doubt, is to make connection of every part of the machine.
- 1. Spindle pulley
- 2. Machine body
- 3. Feeding barrel
- 4. Paddy rice hopper
- 5. Rice bran separator
- 6. Adjust screw system
- 7. Gear
- 8. Rice sieve
- 9. Rice knife
- 10. Rice roller
- 11. Air hose
- 12. Fan
- 13. Classification sieve
- 14. Machine frame
- 15. Fan belt pulley
Working principle and processes:
- 1. Put the paddy rice into the rice hopper.
- 2. Get the rice and the chaff separated under the spiral push of the milling roller and the milling knives inside the feeding barrel.
- 3. After crushing the fine bran will be discharged from the rice sieve while the chaff, the rice hull and fine rice will be sent to the rice exit. Under the action of the separator and the blower, the chaff will be collected in the cloth bag and the broken rice, the rice hull will be separated from the rice sieve with final step you get the rice.
|Early Indica rice||Late stems rice|
|Rice machining precision||First grade (Chinese standard GB1354)|
|Rice producing rate||67.0% min.||69.0% min.|
|Electricity consumption||12.0 KWh/t max.||14.0 KWh/t max.|
|Working capacity||200kg/h min.|
|Broken rice rate||39% max.||26% max.|
|Bran rate||0.2% max.||0.2% max.|
|Paddy quantity||12 pcs/kg max.||10 pcs/kg max.|
|Rice temperature increase||18°C max.||18°C max.|
|Bearing temperature increase||20°C max.||20°C max.|
|Noisy dB (A)||85 dB max.||85 dB max.|
|Dust concentration||10 mg/CBM max.||10 mg/CBM max.|
|Power requirement||2.2～3 KW|
|Spindle speed||2800 rpm|
|Fan speed||4200 rpm|
|Sieve hole||15 × 1.2 mm|
|Milling knife quantity||2 pcs|
|Milling roller size||60 mm|
|Machine size||480×350×460 mm|
|Unit Price EXW WUZHOU||USD500/set (with diesel engine)|
|Bore Stroke||75×80 mm|
|The displacement of Piston||0.353 L|
|Power supply||4.85KW ; 2600 rpm|
|Net Weight||65 kgs max.|
Consumable parts list
|Milling sieve||1.2 mm Galv. Steel sheet||2||Chinese standard GB/T 3943|
|Milling knife||6mm steel sheet||2||Surface hardness 45 HRC Min.|
|Milling roller||Cast iron||1||Acetabulum-like tooth depth 2mm Min.|
|Feeding barrel||Cast iron||1|
- * The machine should be operated only by the people whom familiar with the machine performance and in good knowledge of machine safety operation, maintenance and repair.
- * Before using, please make sure the machine was well grounded.
- * Before starting, please make sure the belt system cover was well installed. Please check carefully all the machine movement parts to ensure all are well fixed and are effectively limited.
- * The operator shall remain at work in the operation of the machine and prevent other unrelated persons close to the machine.
- * It’s 100% prohibited to do any cleaning, maintenance or repair if the machine is not completely stopped.
- * To avoid any damage of the machine components, please do not mix any stones, iron, nails and other hard objects inside the processing materials.
- * It’s prohibited to make self- restructuring of the machine, as it will lead to machine damage or working reliability reduction. The worst is, it might cause damage for machine operator.
- 1. Make regularly check on all the fastening parts and belts to avoid any loose or damaged.
- 2. Milling roller and milling knives should be changed once they are heavily damaged.
- 3. Normally each 6 months all the bearing should be cleaned and make oiling.
- 4. If the machine will be stopped for a long time, please clean the machine and cover it for storage in a dry cool place.